Adding roof to existing deck Fine Homebuilding Breaktime
Tie the tin roof into your existing roof using metal flashing available at any home supplies store. This will ensure a waterproof seal at the junction of house roof to deck roof. This will ensure a waterproof seal at the junction of house roof to deck roof.... 13/08/2012 · Just bolt the posts to the existing ones side by side. That allows you to use the entire porch and decking as a stabilizer to prevent the roof from moving side-to-side and forward-and-backward.
cost to add a screened in porch to existing roof deck
1/04/2011 · Hi All, I've attached a bit of a rough plan (not to scale) of what I'm looking at doing for a lean to roof over existing deck. I'm trying to work out what size beam I need and the rafter sizes.... To avoid any modifications to the existing deck below, or to facilitate future replacement of the deck below the roof, the roof can also be designed independently from the deck. New foundation piers would then be installed and sized only with the roof in mind.
How to add a roof to an existing deck? Yahoo Answers
I have an existing deck (built in 1991) that I am making repairs to. As part of the work I want to extend the deck cover that's already there. As part of the work I want to extend the deck … how to add seperate point in exel Tie the tin roof into your existing roof using metal flashing available at any home supplies store. This will ensure a waterproof seal at the junction of house roof to deck roof. This will ensure a waterproof seal at the junction of house roof to deck roof.
anchor How can I extend a deck post on an existing deck
Screened In Porch Cost Screened In Porch Prices, Cost to Build. The total cost for a screened-in porch on a existing deck will be between $1,157 how to add boxing subreddit Products Case. How to Turn a Deck into a Screened Porch eHow. If you have a good solid deck, you have a great start to a screened porch. with big screws; use big lag screws to attach posts to the existing house wall. from your side walls for a flat roof or …
How long can it take?
How do I put a roof on a existing deck? Hometalk
- anchor How can I extend a deck post on an existing deck
- adding a roof and screen to an existing deck dewilgenteen.nl
- Viability of adding a roof to an existing deck DIY - reddit
- how to add screening and plastic roofing to existing deck
How To Add Roof On Existing Deck
The roof, the whole roof and nothing but the roof - adding a roof over an existing deck - Australia's Leading Home Improvement Company
- Decks offer an outdoor living space that allows the entire family to gather outside as well as inside. Most decks or patios. Ideally, you will attach the patio cover to your home to add extra structural support.
- There are many ways to add a deck to your home and many locations where you can put one, but one of the attractive options, especially if you have a small yard, is a roof deck. Adding a roof deck
- Plumb Existing Structure, Add Cap Plate, and Metal Fasteners Using a plumb bob, a bubble level, and a carpenters square, check your existing wall and roof line to make sure it is square and level. Then, nail 2 x 4's around perimeter of roof area you will be adding new structure to.
- 2/06/2010 · Perry walks through one more video showcasing how a covered porch can be added to an existing deck as well as a new one. This project is in the Middletown area of Louisville KY.