BMW E46 DIY Oil Level Sensor Bokchoys.com
14/09/2013 · Source(s): The words "BMW APPROVED LONG LIFE-04" shoudl apper on the OI LABLE of the oil you are choosing ! ALL OTHER OILS can RUIN YOUR ENGINE OVER ITME!... If you carry out your own BMW E90 3 series service on your driveway, or perhaps you have the oil light or 'check engine oil' symbol showing on your dashboard and simply need to top up it can be difficult making a decision because there are so many oil types on the market.
Oil Change BMW 3 Series YouTube
4/07/2008 · Best Answer: From what I read it takes 6.5 Quarts. I found a listing at the below link and I believe you have an M54 engine and an E30 or E36 body. Check your owners manual and confirm the engine and body numbers. You could also add 4 or 5 quarts and check the dip stick for after each additional quart... If you carry out your own BMW E90 3 series service on your driveway, or perhaps you have the oil light or 'check engine oil' symbol showing on your dashboard and simply need to top up it can be difficult making a decision because there are so many oil types on the market.
How do you reset oil light on 2003 BMW 325i auto.answers.com
11/08/2006 · I recently purchased a BMW 325i. The nearest BMW dealership is an hour and a half away. I am almost to my 15,000 mile oil change and was wondering how much it should cost. I know it will be more than a normal, 3,000 mile oil change, but this is my first BMW so I don't have a clue on the every 15,000 mile oil change price. how to choose a washer for household Buying motor oil for your car is not as easy as it used to be. Unlike the past, there is more to choosing the correct motor oil for your BMW than merely picking a bottle off the shelf with the recommended weight that is made by a reputable brand.
how many oil go in a bmw 325i 2001 for oil change? Yahoo
The average cost for a BMW 325i oil change is between $217 and $255. Labor costs are estimated between $44 and $67 while parts are priced between $173 and $188. how to change screen resolution windows 7 1/06/2007 · If you ask BMW North Americas what other oils are approved besides the BMW 5w-30, they will tell you Mobil 1 5w-30 is approved for NA. Here is part of the email response from BMW NA to my approved oils question:
How long can it take?
BMW 325i Oil Change How much do they cost? Yahoo Answers
- BMW 3 Series Questions How much to replace the oil pan
- 1984-1991 BMW 3 Series Oil Change (Straight 6 Models
- BMW E90 3 Series Correct Oil Diagnostic World
- BMW 325i Oil Change Costs YourMechanic Estimates
How To Change The Oil In A Bmw 325i
BMW 328i Oil Change costs between $93 and $128 on average. The parts and labor required for this service are The parts and labor required for this service are How it works
- i know that to reset all the the green bars/yellow or red service lights on my 1989 318i i need to take it to a BMW repair shop and they open the.
- 30/11/2018 · Our certified mobile mechanics can come to your home or office 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. Engine oil is the lifeblood of the engine. The oil resides in the oil pan, which is under the car attached to the bottom of the engine. All internal (moving) parts of the engine need to be lubricated
- 11/02/2007 · I bought a used 2003 BMW 325i and first had the oil changed (BMW Synthetic) about four months and 4,000 miles ago. When I first bought the car, the service interval indicator told me that I needed to change the oil, so that was pretty easy to figure out. However, it hasn't come back on yet (except to tell me that I need an inspection
- Model: E36 Production years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001